Who We Are
So that we are all singing the same hymn from the same hymnal it is important to review just who we are here at SAS Ai.
1. We are volunteers, professionals, some are SAS alumni while some have attended SAS
2. We willingly, freely, and ably give of our time, talent and personal resources in order to help the young, bright, promising sixth grade youth who come from very poor and needy families get a high school education at SAS by offering them scholarship awards.
3. Our scholarship awards include the tuition fee, books, computer lab fees, miscellaneous fees, school projects, school supplies, a set of uniforms and a pair of shoes.
4. We believe that parents are responsible for their children's food, transportation, and pocket money.
5. The biggest difference that we offer our scholars is the Field Team's presence in their school lives. Guidance and supervision is the key to our success.
6. Suppose the family of a scholar gets a break and their collective family income rises above the poverty index that we have established, what action do we do?
Click here to go to Page 2b of the Day 2 report